Is used BEFORE the skin is heavily inflamed or broken. COAT DEFENSE® daily PREVENTATIVE POWDER can be used as a barrier against skin and coat ailments, while also treating the early stages of fungus and bacteria buildup.
Our customers have been able to PREVENT and TREAT the following by using the powder in their daily grooming routine:
- Kills surface fungus on contact including rain rot, cannon crud and yeast infections
- Soothes and treats sweet itch
- Protects against bacterial buildup under boots, pads, and blankets
- Protects against fungus on all surfaces
- Calms skin compromised by insect allergies
- Prevents Boot Rubs and general tack chafing
- A must for under therapeutic boots to keep leg dry and odor free!
As a dry shampoo that allows retention of natural oils. Super handy if it’s too cold or water unavailable on a trail ride.
Soothing, Deodorizing Dry Shampoo for Dogs. Great for keeping them smelling fresh in between professional grooms!
Safe for dealing with fungal problems on /in dog face and ears (kills earmites!)
Kills bacteria and odor in human boots and helmets, and has been an underarm deodorant for years!
Dissipates odor on contact on animals, humans, and equipment.
Sprinkle on your legs and your britches will slide right on!
FEI and USEF compliant
Ingredients: Proprietary blend of Sodium Bicarbonate, maranta arundinacea (arrow root) powder, bentonite clay, zea mays (corn starch), menthe piperita (peppermint) oil.