The Achilles Gel Socks are lightweight and comfortable riding socks, designed to meet the demands from skin-sensitive riders. Besides the soft foot sole, there is an additional comfort and protection to the Achilles area with a strong shock absorbing gel. The socks reduce pain caused by pressure of the spurs onto the zipper. They provide relief from pump bumps or sore, fatigued or injured Achilles tendon. The gel slowly releases medical grade mineral oil which softens and moisturizes the skin. The socks fit both feet. They are machine washable at 30°, no dryer. Sprinkle the gel with Talcum powder if it becomes tacky.
Caution: do not place the sock on an open wound.
- Solution for skin-sensitive riders
- Soft foot sole + strong shock absorbing gel
- Reduces pain caused by pressure of the spurs onto the zipper
- Gel releases medical grade mineral oil which softens and moisturizes the skin
- Fits right or left foot
- Our breathable products let the air pass through the fabrics they use in order for the horse not to be overheated by its equipment and protections.
- Most of our products are machine washable at 30 degrees. However, we recommend washing it as infrequently as possible and using our protective washing bags in order to maintain quality over the long term. We also recommend using professional machines (larger capacity) to limit damage due to the drum of the normal washing machine. To dry it, simply put it outside on a sunny day. The dryer is not recommended.
Soft for the Skin
- Horses’ comfort is one of our main concern. Therefore, our products are as soft for the skin as possible, preventing rubbing and chafing.