The Sheepskin Pastern Wraps look great and offer a lightweight, breathable defense against knocks and injuries to the vulnerable pastern area of the leg. The artificial sheepskin (100% animal friendly) offers excellent cushioning against the skin.
Pasterns are often left exposed by conventional boots and bandages and these wraps styled in neoprene, with a double cushioned outer seam for additional comfort, help deflect direct contact from overreaching or from contact with fences while jumping. The wraps can easily be adjusted thanks to a generous single Velcro strap, allowing them to sit snugly around the leg, without any risk of movement. Machine washable and easy care, they are a great addition to your tack room, whatever your discipline is. The Sheepskin Pastern Wrap is machine washable at 30°, no dryer.
- Soft, lightweight, flexible, strong
- Neoprene with Velcro closure
- Artificial sheepskin: 100% animal friendly
- In line with our animal-friendly policy, the sheepskin we use on our products is artificial.
- For some of our products, we used our best technology to ensure lightweight. This effort is done regarding horses’ comfort and performance.
- Most of our products are machine washable at 30 degrees. However, we recommend washing it as infrequently as possible and using our protective washing bags in order to maintain quality over the long term. We also recommend using professional machines (larger capacity) to limit damage due to the drum of the normal washing machine. To dry it, simply put it outside on a sunny day. The dryer is not recommended.
Soft for the Skin
- Horses’ comfort is one of our main concern. Therefore, our products are as soft for the skin as possible, preventing rubbing and chafing.