Condition away your horse’s skin troubles with the Zymox Equine Defense Horse Skin Guard. Using the healing power of enzymes, which are naturally occurring proteins, this rinse is highly effective against problematic skin conditions and common skin infections. It works by destroying the offending organisms and creating a temporary protective barrier, using the increased potency of the proven antimicrobial LP3 Enzyme System plus vitamin D3 that also hydrates the skin. You can use it as a leave-in conditioner for residual effectiveness, and apply it full strength to the most problematic areas. And with only the mildest plants surfactants and no harsh ingredients, it’s never irritating or drying.
- Provides a temporary protective barrier against a broad range of bacterial and fungal microbes like rain rot and ringworm; also for general bathing.
- Proven antimicrobial LP3 Enzyme System inhibits, splits and destroys the offending organisms while leaving healthy cells alone.
- The addition of vitamin D3 helps to relieve surface irritations and hydrate the skin.
- Can be applied full strength to the problematic areas; lightly rinse or leave in for residual effectiveness. No greasy residue!
- Made in the USA and recommended for use after Zymox Equine Defense Horse Skin & Coat Wash.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use and consult veterinarian if condition gets worse or a rash or other allergic reaction develops. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature.